> Cookies Policy
A. Cookies and their Use.
- 1. Cookies are pieces of data created when you visit a website. They are stored on your computer and are sent back to the website or to another website that recognizes the cookie. A cookie typically contains the name of the website from which the cookie has come; the lifetime of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Our cookies do not contain any personally-identifiable information and cannot collect information from your hard drive.
- 3. Although your browser may be set up to allow the creation of cookies, you can specify that you be prompted before a site puts a cookie on your hard disk, so that you can decide whether to allow or disallow the cookie. Alternatively, you can set your computer not to accept any cookie.
B. Blocking Our Cookies
- 2. You may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.
- 3. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact or reduce the functionality of some websites. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone, please refer to your handset manual.
C. Cookies set by Third Parties
D. Our Contact Information
- If you wish to contact us for any information related to our Cookies, this policy or any other matter, please do so using your preferred method, at the sites described below: Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 87 Cambridgepark Drive Cambridge, MA 02140 USA Dr. Phil Griffiths LLM email@example.com The DPO Ltd, Capital Tower, Cardiff, UK. CF10 3AZ